Friday, March 30, 2007

Let's Gossip More About Pagan

Here are the theories so far:

1) I am a "fug" (per the oh-so-charming Arjewtino).
2) I am a guy.
3) I am a 43 year old overweight woman with 3 kids.
4) I am Big Head Rob.
5) I am married to Big Head Rob.
6) I am married to Sexiest Hetero Blogger Uneven Steven.
7) I write BEST DC Blog.
8) I write Bigger Bitch Than You and all of her terrific commentary.

Anyone else want to throw an absurdity into the mix? I'm truly flattered to be mistaken for such an entertaining string of personalities, but as good as I may be, I can't be everywhere at once.

Meanwhile, I'm just going to keep writing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're me! YEAH. That makes sense now. I got my period twice this month. Damn you! I am FUG and Big head Rob too--wow, they are on to something..