Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Sexy-Man Bloggers

Oooh-la-la, the BEST DC Blog site has THE BEST contest this week. We get to discuss and vote on who the sexiest male bloggers are.

I am delighted to have a whole new crop of boys to chase after.

Roosh and "Virgle Can't" weren't even nominated. That surprises me because they are totally hot bloggers who totally talk about hooking up all the time. I guess they leave very few satisfied customers. I already told you about Roosh's underwear fetish; plus, everybody knows he doesn't drop. Pansy ass.

Let's talk about the sexy, sexy bloggers. My alter ego, Evil Andrew, has already listed my current faves, but let's go through the whole list. You never know who's going to become part of the IN crowd so I'm going to try to hook up with all of them.

Barzelay. He's a law student so he's going to be totally rich someday. Rich is sexy. Good writers are sexy too.

Big Head Rob. "The very hetero male glamazon of gossip". What can I say that hasn't already been said? He rocks. Maybe he and Pagan are the same person. She rocks, so it makes sense, right?

Big Stupid Guy. I tried to cut him for being big and stupid but then someone explained that it was I-RON-IC. Kind of like my hero Pagan calling herself a slut. Irony is sexy.

Good at Drinking. This is a good sign, because guys usually have to be drunk to hook up with me.

Ninja. As someone mentioned, he's a homeowner, but I don't want plaster falling down around me while we bone. Best that I drag him back to my group house. Maybe the new roomie will look up from Civ IV long enough to notice me and be jealous.

LMNtal. He's such a puppy. I just want to hug him and love him and squeeze him and call him George. He would make a great boyfriend. I wish I had a boyfriend.

Needtsza. His site is a little garish, but I love bloggers who just wing it. He's in the cool crowd. I wonder how I can get his attention.

Rock Creek Rambler. I heard he was a musician. I love to service musicians, but I don't think he's a musician any more. When he was hot he was in the Washington Post. That was many years ago.

Rusty. Rage is sexy. This kid has so much pent up aggression I bet he's a tiger in the sack. I wonder if I could handle him.

TC. I like his blog but posts about the housing bubble aren't sexy. I bet he's the next to go.

Uneven Steven. A newcomer to the scene, and a dark horse in this contest. What did I call him? A drinker and a thinker. The perfect man. I think he's too smart to bother with the likes of me. His posts are often over my head.

Your Pal Pete. Again, musicians are my fave, and he's a writer, too. There has been mention of a magnum-sized penis. I'd like to dip his bald head in oil and rub it all over my body.

So there you go. Who are you voting for?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Better Sex

Anonymous said...

Ok well TC is out, so you don't want to nail a loser. Ninja still has some sweater issues. You definitely would NOT be able to handle Rusty and LMNTal would probably cry afterwards.

I like bald heads and musicians too. I say you and I divide them up, switch and then do a tell all!

TC The Terrible said...

Housing may not be sexy, but it beats living in a box! And the sex is always better in a house you own because you don't have to worry about losing your deposit when the love stains won't come off the ceiling.