Monday, March 5, 2007

Oooh-la-la, Time to Get Messy

Today I was honored and humbled at the news that I was nominated at Best DC Blog as an Oooh-la-la Messy Relationship blog. I'm so pathetic I don't have any relationships outside of the blogoshere, but those folks certainly are messy- some of them don't even shower or shave! So, I guess I qualify. I wish I knew who was behind my nomination. Oooh-la-la, indeed!

But alas, before I was even aware of my nomination, all was lost. Amid conversation of possibly-lesbian naughty school girls, tacky sparkling couple blogs, sock puppets, circle jerks, cunnilingus-themed aliases, and sexually explicit photography exhibits involving tennis rackets, I was eliminated from the competition. No one even gave me a reason why.

Even though my blog now bears the designation LOSER for all the world to see, I'm not bitter. There's no such thing as bad publicity!

Be sure to go vote for your favorite Oooh-la-la blog Messy Relationship blog at Best DC Blog.

No comments: