Sunday, March 25, 2007

The Poor Sap on "Grease" Tonight

OK, SPOILER ALERT and all that jazz. After the Edwards interview (they NAILED it!), I switched over to the "Grease" reality show. This is the one where the America votes to cast Sandy and Danny in the Grease revival on Broadway this summer.

The girl who won, Laura, had postponed her wedding to participate in the competition. During her retrospective, they interviewed her fiance, who was all, "I totally support her following her dreams, and I'm willing to wait, blah blah blah", the supportive man behind the woman. Tonight he had that Chad Lowe deer-in-the-headlights look as it must have dawned on him that she's MOVING TO NEW YORK TO STAR ON BROADWAY and she's NEVER COMING BACK.

Sayonara, sucka. You should have nailed that shit down when you had the chance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you made it to the end of that show. I gave up after episode 1... Billy Bush is unstomachable.