Sunday, February 25, 2007

Stop the Presses!

The world is spinning off its axis. I can't catch my breath. DCB/Roosh is TURNING OFF HIS COMMENTS!

Whatever will we do? After Kathryn signed off in a snit, we were cast adrift to comment aimlessly here and there when something struck our fancy. You know, like normal people do.

This was such a novel concept that we, like sheep, quickly beat a path back to the familiar. Now DCB's comment section is a virtual gloryhole for wannabe bloggers.

I assure you, no one goes there to read his posts. His writing is contrived and his topics are ridiculous. But everyone stops by every day, hoping their comments will get them noticed.

Now that Roosh can't afford the bandwidth, will anyone still visit his site?

Roosh writes,

If this proves to be a mistake and the blog gives me less enjoyment, I will admit I was an idiot and bring them back.

Roosh, I think we all know how this will end.

No comments: