Friday, February 23, 2007

Happy About the Happy Hour

There is a Blogger Happy Hour next week. When I heard, I got so excited I ate a whole cake and popped the buttons on my favorite cardigan. I would organize a shopping excursion but no one ever wants to drive out to the good Dress Barn in Virginia. Oh well, I can always pop into Ann Taylor Loft on the Circle- I don't think my store charge is maxed out this month. I love Ann Taylor. Their clothes are so expensive and classy. My whole working wardrobe came from the Loft.

The Happy Hour is at the Front Page. I feel so grown up in there with all those "power players". There might even be Congressmen there. Pagan knows a lot of Congressmen. She sleeps with them, I heard.

Virgle Kent (or is it Virgil?) is hosting the Happy Hour. He has worked his way through the female bloggers, and lately he's been checking me out. I've been reading his blog to bone up on his favorite topics, just in case he talks to me, but his blog doesn't make much sense. Frankly, he's not all that, but I'll fuck him anyway because he's totally popular in the blog scene. I need to do something so people will like me and read my blog.

DCB/ RooshV is also hosting. I'm a little afraid of his crazy eyes. We hooked up at my first blogger happy hour. Afterwards I caught him trying on my lingerie so I had to kick him out. He totally stretched out my favorite girdle.

Now he growls if I come close to him. I've totally deleted him from my blogroll.

There's also this new guy hosting, Arjewtino. I don't know how he made the A List so fast. I've been blowing all the male bloggers for almost a year- I guess he's been doing the same. Anyway, it'll be fun to get to know him!

No comments: