Friday, February 9, 2007

Juicy Bits

Goodness, I've barely had any time to blog today. My manager has been lurking around our cube farm so I had to act like I was working. I just threw up something from Thong Speed word for word, the list of "juicy tidbits" supposedly about Pagan. This list totally proves that Rob writes Thong Speed. It's obviously made up, and only someone super smart could have come up with all those things.

I even took the time to annotate it with smilies. Smilies are very useful for making your point. Words are hard, and I only like to type with one hand. My other hand gets a little restless when I think about Pagan...

I send smilies to all my blogger friends in their comments every morning. Otherwise they might forget about me, and I'd be left out of the reindeer games.

I threw in another fake nasty comment for good measure. No one really gave Pagan any personal information. But you believe it now, don't you?

No comments: