Sunday, February 11, 2007

Another victory? Mission Accomplished!

Boy, are my panties in a bunch. People are coming by this site who actually like the writing, so I had to post another incoherent rant on my other site. I'm not used to this much positive attention. I'm more comfortably being mediocre. My other parody blog is practically unreadable.

Thong Speed, on the other hand, is outstanding. It's also dirty. I secretly read it then deny it to my friends.

Pagan makes me so mad I've decided to stop blogging about her.

Another victory!” I proclaim. I’m shutting down my blog because of a parody blog, but I’m still winning! Mission accomplished- just like the President said!

My brain is a little fuzzy from all the e pills I ate last night, so I’m really confused. Is Pagan Rob? Or is she just a girl like me?

And what's the deal with Adam? It took me hours on Google to find that conversation. Does Adam like Pagan? Does he like her like her? Why doesn’t the Senator ever pay attention to meeeee? Probably because Pagan puts out. Girls like that are dirty. I want to be dirty sometimes...

I'm also mad at how much time this is taking up. I spent my entire workdays Thursday and Friday putting up my other blog. A real writer would have relished the mental exercise and knocked it out in a couple of spare hours.

I’ve urged everyone to de-link Pagan, but I know we’ll still read her, just like we still read BHDC. It’s just too good! I especially like the blogger snafus, because I might know someone who gets mentioned. I like to know important people. I also like to act smart- that's why I pretend I read the Washington Post.

I looked up Wally Lamb on Google and nothing came up about Gwen Stefani or Australia. I think my coworker is trying to fuck with my head.

It’s okay if you don’t understand the part about IP addresses and anonymous bloggers. I don’t understand it either- I’m just repeating what other people tell me. I really don’t know what to think, so I pour my angst into overly lengthy streams of consciousness.

But this is the last time. Seriously.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It would be pedantic of me to explain the whole joke, but Wally Lamb is an author.

Anonymous said...

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Racy said...

That wasn't me posting as rts before, but yes, Wally Lamb is one of my favorite authors.