Friday, February 9, 2007

So to speak...

I am so jealous of KassyK. I (apparently) have emailed back and forth with Pagan, too, but she never shows me the love like she does Kassy. On my parody blog I strongly imply that Pagan sold out KassyK to BHR, but it really isn't true. Kassy never told Pagan her last name, and Pagan thinks the world of Kassy, in a virtual way of course. She would never do that. I'm just stirring up trouble. That way they will never get together and go off to have fun without me.

I love being a part of the whole blogger scene. It's such a loyal and laid-back bunch. There's never any drama and everyone gets along really well. And who else but this wacky crew would dare do shots of liquor on a week night? Hanging with them makes me feel so grown up, so classy and dignified. I don't know what I'd do for a social life without them.

Soon it will be my turn to fuck Virgil Kent. Or is it Virgle Kent? He has such a funny way of spelling things. Anyway, I can't wait until he gets around to me.

In the meantime, I've got to stop following DCB around- he's been ignoring me since our hookup. Hey Roosh! Call me!

In between Bloggy Happy Happies, I have very little to do. I've been sitting home in my group house hoping the new roommate will throw me one between bong hits, but so far no luck. That leaves me plenty of time to write parody blogs about people I don't even know. Blogs are my anti-drug.

I have no plans this weekend, so maybe I will check out Entre Nous. Whatever will I wear to the Valentine's Ball? I bet Pagan looks great in Valentine Red.

I wonder what she's wearing right now...

No comments: