Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Aim High

I used to think blogging was hard, but now I can't stop writing about Pagan. Pagan blurs the line between reality and make believe. Even though she isn't real, I want to analyze her every thought, her every post, her every comment.

I need a job. Well, I have a job, but it's totally beneath me. My current job does give me plenty to blog about- without it, I couldn't repeat delightful stories about my coworker's grandchildren and tales of woe and my "overbearing" boss. It's ironic, isn't it? I would have more time to blog but fewer fascinating anecdotes to share.

I do need a new job. Maybe I could get a job as a "professional blogger". I'm practically a full time blogger now. I write three blogs, and it's pretty much all I do. I'm just as smart as those girls who blogged for John Edwards. I could totally do that job.

No comments: