Thursday, February 8, 2007

I'm a lot like, under medicated

Seems I forgot my insulin today, too. Boy, I really need to get to the pharmacy. My blood sugar spiked from eating too many pink coconut ho-hos from the vending machine, and now I'm hallucinating little blue men. Little blue men and little blue women. Together. I wonder if Smurfs have genitals.

Teeny tiny genitals. I know a lot of bloggers like that.

In 52 minutes I can leave work and meet all the other bloggers at Sign of the Whale. Everyone on my blogroll will be there. We're all going to talk about Pagan and how she sold us out, even though there was nothing to sell. Everyone will jump on board and turn against her. It'll be really very.

We might go to the Madhatters or Rumours after that, but I'll probably go home early. As much as I love the "herpes triangle," I get very uncomfortable with the strip clubs down the street. Stripping is wrong and demeaning to women. It's also dirty. I wonder if Pagan is a stripper. She's dirty like that...

No comments: