Thursday, February 8, 2007

Hey, Rob! Big Head Rob! Over here! Rob! Over here! Rob?

My stars, I was linked by Big Head Rob. I secretly think Rob's great. I must think his site is cool, because I gave him a big shout out on Thongspeeds. I bet Rob's site brings me a lot of hits. Then I can post my stats and show everyone how good I am at "parody".

What can I say about Pagan today? I only shoot at the easiest targets- I never was very ambitious- so maybe I'll make fun of her love for Dewey Beach. Notice that I talk about Rob's wife and Pagan's husband here. This is important later.

And, what else? Masturbation. The topic has never actually come up on Pagan's site, but I'm sure she's the type of girl who does it. She's a dirty girl. My kind of dirty girl. I'll be thinking about her when I masturbate tonight. In my fantasies, she always wears red, and she comes first.

No comments: